AntMiner S9 14.0TH/s @ 0.098W/GH 16nm ASIC Bitcoin/Bitcoin Cash [SHA256] Miner
- SHA256 Mining Hash Rate: 14.0TH/s ±5% (Mines Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash or any other SHA256-based Coin)
- Power Consumption: 1373W ±10% (Power supply not included)
- Built-in web management portal - No separate host computer or software required
- Most Power Efficient Bitcoin Miner: 0.098 J/GH ±7%
- Power supply sold separately. AntMiner APW3++ power supply recommended if you have 220v+. EVGA SuperNova 1600 G2 recommended if you have 110-120v power (standard in the US).
Please note the following:
- Each AntMiner S9 requires TEN 6-pin PCI-e connectors for 12V DC input (must be very stable power source). There are three hash boards that each require THREE 6-pin PCI-e power connectors and one additional 6-pin PCI-e power connector on the controller. All TEN 6-pin PCI-e power connectors are required. Do not connect more than one PSU to the same hash board to prevent possible damage and instability.
- Power consumption figures will vary with your PSU's efficiency, the ambient operating temperature and the accuracy of the power meter.
- Power supply unit is not included. Bitmain recommends the APW3++ or the APW5 power supply for the AntMiner S9. The EVGA SuperNova 1600 G2 is also recommended if you have 110-120v power (standard in the US).