AntMiner S9i 16nm ASIC Bitcoin/Bitcoin Cash [SHA256] Miner (Various Models)
The brand new AntMiner S9i from Bitmain is the latest successor to the renowned AntMiner S9. The only difference between the S9 and S9i is the slightly improved power efficiency of the S9i.
- Differences between models:
- 13.0TH/s @ 1290W = 0.099W/GH (Best value)
- 13.5TH/s @ 1310W = 0.097W/GH
- 14.0TH/s @ 1320W = 0.094W/GH (Most power efficient)
- Variants that include the PSU come with the APW3++ and 15ft C13 to NEMA 5-15P heavy duty power cord
- ASIC Chip: 189 x BM1387
- Dimensions: 350mm(L)*135mm(W)*158mm(H)
- Cooling: 2x 12038 fans
- Network: Ethernet cable is not included
- The AntMiner S9i requires TEN 6-pin PCI-e connectors. There are three hash boards that each require THREE 6-pin PCI-e power connectors and one additional 6-pin PCI-e power connector on the controller. All TEN 6-pin PCI-e power connectors are required. Do not connect more than one PSU to the same hashing board!
- Power consumption figures will vary with your PSU's efficiency, the ambient operating temperature, and the accuracy of the power meter.
- Some of the variants of this product include a power supply and others do not. Refer to the variant name for details. Bitmain recommends the APW3++ for those with 220v power.
- Very LOUD! AntMiners sound like whiny vacuums.
- Metal clanking or rattling is expected when moving the AntMiner S9i. The sound is from the hashing boards moving back and forth against the metal frame. This does not mean there are loose parts and does not mean the item is defective.